Browse Our Wines

Grape Varietals





Reviewed By Experts

Wine Rating

Free Case Shipping & Incredible Price For Boxhead Cab & Chardonnay!

Justin Lane Of Alpha Box & Dice Leads The Winemaking At Boxhead With An Aim To Make Varietally Correct Wines That Drink Well Above Their Price!! Free Shipping On Case Orders! Wow!
Big, bold, Cabernet Sauvignon from the heart of Australia's McLaren Vale, 50% is aged in stainless steel and 50% in French oak to round out the flavors and give it nice body and depth without sacrificing bright fruit and acidity. This comes from three vineyards, one in Kangarilla, one in Mclaren Flat and one in Sellicks Beach. Comprised of 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, only 8500 cases were made.

"Bright purple. Fresh blackberry and cassis aromas are strikingly pure, with gentle baking spice and cracked pepper notes adding liveliness. Bright, energetic and juicy, with clean dark berry flavors, gentle acidity and light tannins. Finishes bright, with uncommon complexity and length for the price point." Winemaker

2010 Boxhead Winemakers Cabernet Sauvignon South Australia 
Red Wine; Cabernet Sauvignon; South Australia;
SALE $10.49

Reg. $12.99

Add to Cart

100% Chardonnay with 70% of the grapes from Eden valley and the other 30% from Barossa. "Where the 2010 was a bit leaner, this has some weight to it, but certainly remains focused, lithe and fruit driven. This has subtle notes of spiced apple slices and ripe peaches with hints of papaya and melon. Light bodied, clean and refreshingly crisp in the mouth, it offers just enough apple and pear flavor concentration with notes of just ripe pineapple, finishing with medium-long persistence." Winemaker

2011 Boxhead Winemakers Chardonnay Adelaide Hills 
White Wine; Chardonnay; Other Australia;
SALE $10.49

Reg. $12.99

Add to Cart

This very special deal & pricing ends 9/6/2014! Prices and/or shipping charges may increase after that date!

Feel free to reply to this email! We're here to help and answer your questions. While we are not always available to take your calls, email is the best way to reach us today for the most timely response.

We ship to most states where allowed by law. Please review the shipping information on the website. Any free shipping offer applies only to the items specified in this email. Shipping promotions do not apply to Alaska or Hawaii.

If you are concerned about temperatures in your area, at your request, we will happily hold your merchandise until weather allows safe delivery, however your credit card will be charged when your order is processed.

If you do place your order online for pickup, please wait for the second confirmation email stating that your order is ready before coming to pick up your wine.